Blood testing for IgG4 intolerances from the comfort of your own home: the perfect alternative to travelling to the London clinic.
ONLINE CONSULTATION AVAILABILITY:
Additional days/times may be available – please email email@example.com to enquire.
ONLINE FOOD INTOLERANCE APPOINTMENT:
60 minute phone/Zoom appointment plus home blood test, Price: £175
BOOK ONLINE APPOINTMENT: £175
– Food intolerance (IgG4) finger prick blood test for 40 items
– 60 minute telephone/Zoom nutritional consultation to discuss intolerance test results in context with your symptoms
– 8-week nutrition plan with detailed advice on diet, supplements, lifestyle, and more
– Discussion of any further external tests that would be recommended
– Communication with your GP/medical specialist if required
– Email support with your therapist for 8 weeks following your appointment
How it Works:
When your booking is received, we will send you a finger prick blood test kit for you to use and then send to the laboratory for processing (all instructions and postage envelopes are included in the test kit).
Once the results are available, we will be able to discuss them in context with your current health issues and symptoms during a 60 minute telephone or Zoom nutritional therapy appointment, following which you will be sent a personalised nutrition plan covering dietary recommendations, lifestyle, supplements, and more.
In this blood test, food intolerance is defined as a specific IgG4 reaction, and results are usually available 1 week following receipt at the laboratory (this cannot be guaranteed due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Please note that this is not a test for IgE allergies, or a skin prick test.
Payment will be taken in full when booking, by PayPal or by credit/debit card.
The Allergy and Health Test Clinic in London is a trading name of Kate Knowler Nutrition Limited – a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11892756.