The London clinic is closed until 12th April 2021 as per government guidelines. You can still use the links below to book your appointment in April and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Blood testing for IgG4 intolerances and IgE allergies from the comfort of your own home: the perfect alternative to travelling to the London clinic.
ONLINE CONSULTATION AVAILABILITY:
Additional days/times may be available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
COMBINED ONLINE ALLERGY & INTOLERANCE APPOINTMENT:
60 minute phone/Zoom appointment plus home blood test, Price: £175
BOOK ONLINE APPOINTMENT: £175
– Food intolerance (IgG4) finger prick blood test for 35 items
– Food allergy (IgE) finger prick blood test for 35 items
– 60 minute telephone/Zoom nutritional consultation to discuss test results in context with your symptoms
– 8-week nutrition plan with detailed advice on diet, supplements, lifestyle, and more
– Discussion of any further external tests that would be recommended
– Communication with your GP/medical specialist if required
– Email support with your therapist for 8 weeks following your appointment
How it Works:
When your booking is received, we will send you a finger prick blood test kit for you to use and then send to the laboratory for processing (all instructions and postage envelopes are included in the test kit).
Once the results are available, we will be able to discuss them in context with your current health issues and symptoms during a 60 minute telephone or Zoom nutritional therapy appointment, following which you will be sent a personalised nutrition plan covering dietary recommendations, lifestyle, supplements, and more.
In this blood test, food intolerance is defined as a specific IgG4 reaction and food allergy as a specific IgE reaction. Results are usually available 1 week following receipt at the laboratory (this cannot be guaranteed due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Please note that this is not a skin prick test.
Payment will be taken in full when booking, by PayPal or by credit/debit card.
The Allergy and Health Test Clinic in London is a trading name of Kate Knowler Nutrition Limited – a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11892756.